I created this orca sand mural at Rathtrevor Beach which is located in my hometown, Parksville. My brother and I created this together and it made for a memorable day. This is my only black and white print and i love the vibe it give off. It would make for good house decor or as a gift.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia